Skip to content

Landulph Parish Council

Useful Links

Cornwall Council Chief Planning Officer notes

Cornwall Council - report it options

Cornwall Council 'Report It' page

Cornwall Council Affordable Housing

Report a Pothole to Cornwall Council

Cornwall Council - Garden Waste

Report a problem with a footpath / Public Right of Way to Cornwall Council

Report a Highways obstruction to Cornwall Council

Household waste and recycling centres

Advice and reporting on invasive plants

Flooding Advice from Cornwall Council

Cornwall Council's Protocol for the ‘Role of local Councils in planning’.

Planning Department

Street Trading Licence

Cornwall Council Housing Supplementary Planning Document

Cornwall Homechoice Housing Register

Cornwall Community-Led Housing

Cornwall Delivery Partners in Affordable Rent and Shared Ownership Homes

Cornwall Councillors

Your MPs

Devon and Cornwall Police

Saltash Policing Team, Email Tel: 101.

Citizen's Advice Bureau Cornwall

Cornwall Rural Housing Association Ltd

Clean Cornwall

Google Maps link to Penyoke Recreation Ground and Playground

Contact Details

Parish Clerk: Katherine Williams, 6 Rashleigh Avenue, Saltash PL12 4NS Tel: 01752 240541