Landulph Parish Council has a vacancy and would like to fill the vacancy by co-option as soon as practicable.
Any person wishing to serve as a Councillor should write to or email the Parish Council via the Clerk by Monday 8th May, giving details about themselves, why they wish to become a Parish Councillor, and confirm that they are legally qualified to hold such office.
To be legally qualified, an applicant must satisfy one of the following qualifications:
- Is registered as a local government elector for the Parish
- Has, during the whole of the preceding twelve months, occupied as owner or tenant, any land or premises in the Parish
- Their principal or only place of work during the preceding twelve months has been in the Parish
- Has, during the whole of the preceding twelve months, resided in the Parish or within 4.8km miles thereof.
- The applicant must not be debarred from standing as a Councillor.
Applicants will be invited to attend the Parish Council meeting on Monday 15 May 2023, 6.30pm, Landulph Memorial Main Hall