Landulph Orchard Green Volunteers
The whole idea of Landulph Orchard Green (LOG) is that it will be developed by the community for the community. A Working Group of Landulph Parish Council looks after the day to day development of LOG, reporting to the Parish Council. The LOG Working Group consists of: Martin Worth (chair), Rebecca Best, Andrew and Jo Butcher, Gill Manning Cox, Jill Evans, Phillida Jermain, Steve Pearson, Clare Tagg.
There is a group of volunteers who are helping with the development of LOG; this means doing everything from planting trees to making tea and regularly or just occasionally. Phillida Jermain keeps a list of the volunteers and will email when there are jobs that need doing.
How to volunteer
If you are interested in giving a helping hand, no matter how infrequently then all you need to do is agree to the following points:
- You have read and understood the Parish Council's safeguarding policy
- You work as a LOG volunteer at your own risk
- You will make sure there is a first aid kit and mobile phone when working on site (if necessary borrow a first aid kit from the porch of Tamarisk - opposite the now closed pub at the bottom of Fore Street)
- Please use your own tools
- Please check what is needed to be done at the time (and what is not) with one of the members of the Working Group listed above
- You agree to your details being stored on a list of LOG Volunteers which may be shared with other members of the LOG Working Group
Please email your acceptance of the above six points to Phillidajermain@hotmail.com